Portable Pilates Bar
Efficiently Sculpt and Tone Your Abs to Meet Your Ultimate Fitness Goals With Multifunctional Pilates Bar Kit- A Full Body Workout in One Kit!
**30% DISCOUNT - SALE ENDS SOON! **
Aren’t you getting expected results from your daily workout? Now add a range of variety to your ab workouts with our striking Multifunctional Pilates Bar Kit! Develop your strong core, flat abs, and long and lean muscles with every movement. Get a whole-body workout, and let the results speak for themselves!
- FOR ANY FITNESS LEVEL: The adjustable resistance bands provide you with the intensity of your resistance-band workouts to suit your personal goals. Power cord resistance bands are sturdy and safer than any standard rubber tubing that provides maximum resistance and flexibility.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE: You can do various training actions with this Multifunctional Pilates Bar Kit. You can do back, leg, glutes, shoulder, and arm muscles workout with this fitness tool. Enhance your leg muscles, waist, and abdomen by waist twisting actions with this bar kit.
- FULL BODY WORKOUT: You can build muscle, lose weight, and tone your arms, abs, legs, and glutes. Also, you can do cardio. With heavy-duty resistance cords, it facilitates your movements like squats, bench press, and so on.
- TURN YOUR HOME INTO GYM: You can have a whole-body workout similar to a Pilates mat or reformer workout. The Portable Pilates Bar can be used instead of the barbell. Easy to use at home or in a private training room or stadium.
- SUPREME MATERIALS: This portable band bar is made of high-quality steel and wrapped in a soft foam handle that ensures easy carrying. The metal tube is sturdy and comfortable. Also, the foot ring has a sweat absorbing feature that is suitable for all seasons.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: You can carry the lightweight and portable kit anywhere anytime. It’s safe and convenient to store. Ensure your fitness even while traveling!
- ADAPTABLE Resistance bands come in multiple resistance levels, usually light, medium or heavy. You can further adjust the amount of resistance during exercise just by giving more or less slack on the band, as well as by combining multiple resistance bands to increase the intensity.
- SAVE SPACE When you don't have a lot of room for a home gym, resistance bands are a great option, which can be stored in very little and small space. You can hang them on a hook after you exercise, or coil them up to store in a box or drawer.